We perform facility audits to address a wide range of needs and applications. These include:
- Building energy audits
- Utility rate analysis
- Contract billing audits
- ASHRAE Level I-III energy audits
- Shared saving verification
- Computer modeling, Lifecycle cost analysis & building energy simulation
- Identification of energy conservation measures (ECM)
- Measurement and Verification, Saving and Cost analysis of energy conservation measures
Northern’s team of Professional Engineers and technicians include many specialists in the fields of energy engineering analysis, MEP design, finance and construction. They also have experience with the many complex issues surrounding performance contracting.
We also help clients navigate through the performance contracting process by developing and managing the RFQ process. evaluating Energy Services Company (ESCO) and providing project-management services during the construction and commissioning phases of the Energy Saving Performance Contract.
We provide you with objective results supported by online energy tracking tools that you can use to monitor progress and analyze energy use and cost.